LEH TOUR PACKAGE - Ex Srinagar
- Destination: Leh-Ladakh
- Type: Culture
- Duration: 08 nights / 09 days
- Grade: Easy
- Max. Attitude: 5604m/18380ft
- Best Time: May to Sep
Day 1: Srinagar – Arrival
On arrival at Srinagar Airport/Railway station meet or greet by our representative & drive towards Srinagar hotel. Check into the hotel & overnight stay.
Day 2: Srinagar – Kargil (205 kms 7-8 hrs)
Morning check out from hotel & depart for Kargil which is about 205 kilometers from Srinagar. En-route, stop at the valley of meadows Sonmarg for lunch and then crossover the Zojila pass which is located 3900 meter above the sea level. After driving for some time, reach the Drass Village which is said to be the 2nd coldest place on earth after Siberia in Russia. By the evening, you will reach Kargil town; upon reaching there, check in at hotel/deluxe camp for overnight stay.
Day 3: Kargil – Leh (213 kms 7-8 hrs)
Post breakfast embark on a drive to Leh which is 230 kilometers from Kargil town. En-route visit the ancient rock cut statue of Maitreya Buddha at Mulbekh village. Later stop for photo at lunar like landscapes near Lamayuru Monastery. On the way, enjoy a mouth tempting lunch and photo stop at the sangam of Indus and Zanskar rivers. By the evening, arrive Leh and check in at the hotel in Leh.
Day 4: Leh – Local Sightseeing
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery tour including Shey, The ancient capital of Ladakh, Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Stok Palace & Sindhu Ghat. Evening come back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Leh – Khardungla Pass 18,390Ft. – Nubra Valley
Post breakfast we drive to Khardongla, over Khardung La (One of The Highest Motorable Road In The World) at 5,602 Mtrs /18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range,and north to the giants of the Saser massif. Upon arrival in Khardong la group will spend some time over there & then drive to nubra Valley, enroute visit Deskit monastery, Evening arrive at Nubra Valley. Visit Hundar & Sand dunes. you can take ride of double humped camel there. Check into the hotel/camp & overnight stay.
Day 6: Nubra Valley – Khardongla Top – 18,390 Ft – Leh
Post breakfast we shall drive back to Leh, Check into the hotel & overnight stay.
Day 7: Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh
In the early morning of the penultimate day, an excursion is scheduled to Pangong Lake, a 135 km drive from Leh. The Pangong Lake is 140km long and 3-5km in width – more than half of which lies in Tibetan territory. As you return back Leh by evening, you can use the remaining time exploring local markets, looking for a decent bargain. Overnight stay is again at the hotel.
Day 8: Leh – Kargil (213 kms 7-8 hrs)
Morning check out from hotel & drive towards Kargil which is 230 kilometers from Leh town. Enroute you can cover Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara & Confluence of Indus & Zanskar river. By the evening, arrive Kargil and check in at the hotel in Kargil.
Day 9: Kargil – Srinagar (205 kms 7-8 hrs)
Morning check out from hotel & depart for Srinagar. Evening arrive at Srinagar. Drop at Srinagar Airport for your further journey.
The Above package Cost Inclusions and Exclusions:-
- Hotel Accommodation for 08 nights/09 days.
- Welcome Drink On arrival (non alcohol like Tea,Coffee,Juice )
- M.A.P. Plan:- 05 Breakfast + 05 Dinner [ Veg Food only)
- Internal sightseeing in Leh will be done by Scorpio/Xylo/innova
- Inclusive Of All the applicable taxes (Hotel Luxury Tax, Hotel Service tax, Fuel Charges, Parking, Driver allowance).
Tour Price Excludes:-
- Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel
- Any meals other than those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, like heavy snow fall, land slide, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Extra water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Price Includes Column