10 nights / 11 days
LEH TOUR PACKAGE
Ex: Delhi Destinations : Leh
Durations : 10 Nights/ 11 Days Cost Price:
Day 01 Delhi To Manali [570 Kms 13-14 hr]
Take evening Volvo bus from Delhi (boarding point will be communicate on the same day), Departure 5:30pm. Travel overnight on the board.
Day 02 Manali (Local Sightseeing)
Morning arrive at Manali Bus stand you will be transfer to hotel.Check into the hotel & free time for freshup. Evening at leisure and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 Manali To Jispa [160 Kms 6-7 hrs]
After an early breakfast we check out from the hotel and drive to jispa,Upon arrival in Jispa,we check in at our Camp for overnight. It will also be the coldest night during the whole tour.
Day 04 Jispa To Leh [335 Kms 9-10 hrs]
Post breakfast check out from camp and proceed to LEH, Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. Evening Visit to Leh Market & ShantiStupa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 Leh (Excursion To Monasteries)
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery tour including Shey, The ancient capital of Ladakh, Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Stok Palace & Sindhu Ghat. Packed Lunch will be provided or Hot Lunch at Kalden Home Stay in Stok. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06 Leh (Excursion To Pangong Lake - 14,000 Ft.)
After an early breakfast we Leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance.After spending some time at Pangong we drive back to hotel for overnight stay
Day 07 Leh– Khardongla Top 18,390Ft. - Nubra Valley
Post breakfast we drive to Khardongla,over Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road In The World) at 5,602 Mtrs /18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range,and north to the giants of the Saser massif.Upon arrival in Khardong la group will spend some time over there & then drive to nubra Valley,enroute visit Deskit monastery,Evening arrive at Nubra Valley.Visit Hundar & Sand dunes.you can take ride of double humped camel there.Check into the hotel/camp & overnight stay.
Day 08 Nubra Valley- Khardongla Top- 18,390 Ft -Leh
Post breakfast we shall drive back to Leh, Check into the hotel/camp & overnight stay.
Day 09 Leh To Sarchu/Jispa [330 Kms 8-9 Hrs]
After an early breakfast we check out from the hotel and drive to Sarchu, Upon arrival in Sarchu we check in at our Camp for overnight. It will also be the coldest night during the whole tour.
Day 10 Sarchu/Jispa To Manali [170 kmtrs 5-6 Hrs]
After an early breakfast proceed to Manali, On arrival at Manali check in to the hotel, Dinner and over nights stay in the hotel.
Day 11 Manali To Delhi[570 kmtrs 12-13 hrs]
After breakfast day is free for shopping on The Mall, take evening Volvo coach at 4:30 Hrs to Delhi, Overnight on the board…
"Tour ends with lot of memories"
- Accommodation for 09 Nights.
- Hotels with breakfst and dinner basis
- Manali, Jispa, Leh, Khardungla, Pangong/Nubra valley as Per tour plan itinerary.
- Internal sight seeing in Leh will be done by Scorpio/Xylo/innova
- Pick Up & Drop from Manali by INNOVA.
- Inclusive Of All the applicable taxes (10% Hotel Luxury Tax,7.42% Hotel Service tax, Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax & Driver Exp.)
Tour Price Excludes:-
- Govt Service Tax 4.50% extra on tour package
- Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel
- Any meals other than those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, like heavy snow fall, land slide, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Price Includes Column