05 nights / 06 days
LEH TOUR PACKAGE- 05 nights / 06 days
- Destination: Ladakh
- Type: Culture
- Duration: 05N/06D
- Grade: Easy
- Max. Attitude: 5604m/18380ft
- Best Time: May to Sep
Overview: Once you land in Ladakh you know that you have to get the best of this beautiful mountain destination, Ladakh Adventure the trip is highly recommended as you get an opportunity to see the best of Ladakh with an insight of Lakes, Palaces, High Passes, Monasteries we have tried to include all the popular and off beat trails of this fine tuned Ladakh adventure, refer to the Highlights it gives you the name of each points of sightseeing for the 7 days experience. You will surely be enthralled with the exotic scenic and mesmerizing beauty that will over whelm you and rejoice your mood... On the Ladakh Adventure
Day 1: Leh – Arrival
On arrival, our representative(s) arrange for the transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel and use the rest of the day to rest and get acclimatized to the high altitude (3500 meters/11800 ft) and low air pressure in Leh. Strolling around the local markets maybe a good idea during the evening. Overnight stay is arranged at the Hotel.
Day 2: Leh – Local Sightseeing
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery tour including Shey, The ancient capital of Ladakh, Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Stok Palace & Sindhu Ghat. Evening come back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Leh – Khardongla Top 18,390Ft. – Nubra Valley
Post breakfast we drive to Khardongla, over Khardung La (One of The Highest Motorable Road In The World) at 5,602 Mtrs /18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range,and north to the giants of the Saser massif. Upon arrival in Khardong la group will spend some time over there & then drive to nubra Valley, enroute visit Deskit monastery, Evening arrive at Nubra Valley. Visit Hundar & Sand dunes. you can take ride of double humped camel there. Check into the hotel/camp & overnight stay.
Day 4: Nubra Valley- Khardongla Top- 18,390 Ft -Leh
Post breakfast we shall drive back to Leh, Check into the hotel/camp & overnight stay.
Day 5: Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh
In the early morning of the penultimate day, an excursion is scheduled to Pangong Lake, a 135 km drive from Leh. The Pangong Lake is 140km long and 3-5km in width – more than half of which lies in Tibetan territory. As you return back Leh by evening, you can use the remaining time exploring local markets, looking for a decent bargain. Overnight stay is again at the hotel.
Day 6: Leh – Drop
Early morning transfer to KBR airport to board flight for onward journey.
The Above package Cost Inclusions and Exclusions:-
- Accommodation for 05 Nights.
- Welcome Drink On arrival (non alcohol like Tea,Coffee,Juice )
- Internal sightseeing in Leh will be done by Scorpio/Xylo/innova
- Inclusive Of All the applicable taxes (Hotel Luxury Tax, Hotel Service tax, Fuel Charges, Parking, Driver allowance).
Tour Price Excludes:-
- Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel
- Any meals other than those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, like heavy snow fall, land slide, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Extra water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Price Includes Column