03 nights / 04 days
LEH TOUR PACKAGE - 03 nights / 04 days
Destination: Himachal +Ladakh Duration: 03N/04D
Best Time: Mid of June to end of Sep Grade: Moderate
Maximum Altitude: 5602m/18380ft, Price
Day 1: Leh – Arrival
On arrival, our representative(s) arrange for the transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel and use the rest of the day to rest and get acclimatized to the high altitude (3500 meters/11800 ft) and low air pressure in Leh. Strolling around the local markets maybe a good idea during the evening. Overnight stay is arranged at the Hotel.
Day 2: Leh – Local Sightseeing
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery tour including Shey, The ancient capital of Ladakh, Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Stok Palace & Sindhu Ghat. Evening come back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Leh – Khardongla Pass – Leh
morning starts with a visit to Khardongla Pass which, at 18360 ft, is the world’s highest motorable pass. During the afternoon, you are introduced to a local family in Stok village which serves delicious home made butter tea and barley drink. Later, visit the Thiksey Monastery which houses the most photographed statue of Maitreya Buddha in India. Return by evening for overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Leh – Drop
Early morning transfer to KBR airport to board flight for onward journey.
The Above package Cost Inclusions and Exclusions
- Accommodation for 03 Nights.
- Welcome Drink On arrival (non alcohol like Tea,Coffee,Juice )
- M.A.P. Plan:- 03 Breakfast + 03 Dinner [ Veg Food only)
- Internal sight seeing in Leh will be done by Scorpio/Xylo/innova
- Inclusive Of All the applicable taxes (Hotel Luxury Tax, Hotel Service tax, Fuel Charges, Parking, Driver allowance).
Tour Price Excludes:-
- Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel
- Any meals other than those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, like heavy snow fall, land slide, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Extra water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Price Includes Column