River Side - Manali-Leh Motor Bike
Trip Title: Manali-Leh Motor Bike
- Destination: Himachal +Ladakh Type: Long Trip
- Duration: 11 nights /12 days Best Time: Mid of June to end of Sep
- Grade: Long Ride Altitude: 5602m/18380ft
MANALI LEH TRANS HIMALAYAN MOTOR BIKE SAFARI : Manali – Leh – Manali – Motor Bike Tour (12 Days/ 11 Nights)
MINIMUM 4 RIDERS REQUIRE
Riding Enfield on the most highest and spectacular road of the world in Leh is a wonderful experience and feel your breath & heartbeat knocking as like 500cc knocks in highest motor able pass khardungla (5540m). Ladakh : Roof of the world, Once a milestone for the caravan of silk route, located between Karakoram and Himalayas ranges, large part of the year is cut off from the world for several months. Leh is the main town where you'll lend by flight after flying over peaks of Himalayas, the Indus River flows through the valley, its barren landscape spotted by the oases, Lyrics of sacred Chhortens (stupa) protect the villages from the evil’s spirit, In the monasteries the monks chant the mantra for the peace of the world and Peoples living here are cheerful and hospitable. During the expedition one can see the most exotic sight of Himalayas which will be an unforgettable experience also in terms of both riding skill and thrill.
Day 01: Delhi/Manali (560 km/12 hrs)
Proceed to visit Manali by Volvo or Cab .
Day 02: In Manali
Early in morning transfer to Hotel . after lunch allotment Bikes and local sightseeingof Manali on bikes visiting Hadimba Temple, Vashisht hot water springs, Manu Temple, Naggar castle, Roerich art gallery, Shiva temple. Over night at hotel
Day 03: Manali/ Rohtang Pass/ jispa
Riding Bike from Manali to jipsa over Kothi , Beas Nalla , Marhi Rohtang Pass(3980 m) and enroute crossing Himalayan Villages Koksar, Sissu, Gondla and Tandi. On arrival check in at hotel.
Day 04: Jispa / Baralacha Pass/ Sarchu
Earli in Morning after breakfast ride fromJispa to Sarchu Enroute crossing, Jispa, Darcha and over Baralachala Pass (4800 m). On arrival check in at camp. Overnight in camp.
Day 05: Sarchu/ Leh (253 km/ 10 hrs)
Morning start from Sarchu to Leh crossing over Naki La (4800 m), Lachang La (5065 m), Tanglang La pass (5300 m) which is Worlds 2nd highest motorable pass. On arrival check in at hotel. Dinner & overnight at hotel
Day 06 : In leh
Early in morning after breakfast we proceed to Leh local sightseen and over night at hotel.
Day 07: In Leh/Nubra (130 km)
In morning after breakfast ride to Nubra valley over Khardungla pass (5600) hightest motorable pass in world. On arrival check in camp or guest house . And visiting surrounding of Nubra valley. Overnight at Guest house or camp.
Day 08: Nubra/Panamik/Leh (170 km)
In morning after breakfast visiting Deskit, Panamik and enjoying the beauty of beautiful Nubra Valley and return back to Leh. Overnight at guest house .
Day 09: Leh/ Pangong Lake/Leh (160 km/ 6-7 hrs)
In morning after Breakfast ride toward Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) highest salt water Lake in world passing over Changla Pass 17,380 ft., it is the third highest motorable road in the world. on arrival check in camp and enjoy the beauty of the Pangong lake. Overnight in camp.
Day 10: Pangong/ Tsokhar Lake (200 km/ 9 hrs)
After breakfast on your bikes back to Tsokhar village & lake crossing over Tanglang La Pass. On arrival check in and overnight at camp.
Day 11: Tsokhar/ Jispa (225 km/ 8 hrs)
On your bikes from Tsokhar to Jispa village enroute crossing over Lachung La, Nakila, crossing Sarchu plains and finally over Baralacha Pass into Lahaul valley for a night halt at beautiful Jispa village. On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Jispa/ Manali (140 km/ 6-7 hrs)
On your bikes from Jispa to Manali crossing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m). We end our Motorbike Safari in Manali and end of our services.
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels on twin sharing basis. Checkvin/ out time is 12 noon
- CP basis in Manali (Room+Breakfast) and MAP basis in other (Room+Breakfast+Dinner) starting with Breakfast in Manali till Breakfast on departure from Manali
- One Enfield bike per rider and as per the above itinerary (without Fuel)
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Accompanied co – coordinator for the entire tour
- Entrances to place of visit & Innerline Permit (camera fee not included)
- Presently applicable taxes
- Any airfare/ train fare, Fuel for Bike,
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature, any item not specified under cost inclusions.